The Raymond G. Davis Center is home to:
- Deputy Commandant, Combat Development and Integration and the Comanding General, Marine Corps Combat Development Command and the Supporting Staff
- Combat Development and Integration:
- Capabilities Development Directorate;
- and Analysis Directorate
The address is 3300 Russell Road, Quantico VA 22134, about 35 miles south of DC.
From I-95: Take the “Marine Corps Base Quantico” exit #148. At the end of the exit ramp turn east; have your ID ready to show to the sentry at the gate, even if you have a DOD sticker. Parking is very limited here, all visitors will need to park behind the McDonalds (see graphic above). VIP parking may be arranged through MCCDC Protocol at 703-784-6093, or the MCCDC SSec office at 703-784-6070. Shuttles are staged at McDonalds from 0630-1030, run continuously from 1030-1400, and are staged at the Davis Center from 1400-1805. Shuttles may be sent for pickup by dispatch, at 703-432-1615.
Access to the Building
- The Davis Center is a secured facility. All visitors must check in with the security desk, located in the lobby, hours 0700-1630 M-F, except federal holidays.
- Cleared visitors will receive a red badge and are granted unescorted access. Cleared visitors are listed on the MCCDC Access Roster or have submitted a valid JPAS visit request with a Building 3300 POC to SMO M30000.
- Uncleared visitors will receive a green badge and require a pre-arranged escort from a cleared, permanent, Davis Center staff member at all times while in the building.
- Prohibited items in the Davis Center include all cell phones, non-government laptops, and any device with the capability to record and/or transmit audio, video, or photographic data.