Points of Contact
| MCCDC Office of Communication:
| MCCDC_Media@usmc.mil | (703) 432-8164
| MCCDC Security:
| Security Manager (703) 784-6260 | Assistant Security Manager (703) 784-6265
| MCCDC SSec office: (703) 784-6070
| MCCDC Protocol: (703) 784-6093
The Raymond G. Davis Center is home to:
- Deputy Commandant, Combat Development and Integration (CD&I) and the Commanding General, Marine Corps Combat Development Command (MCCDC) and the Supporting Staff
- Capabilities Development Directorate (CDD)
- Analysis Directorate
Directions and Building Access:
Address: 3300 Russell Road, Quantico VA 22134, about 35 miles south of DC.
From I-95: Take the “Marine Corps Base Quantico” exit #148. At the end of the exit ramp turn east; have your ID ready to show to the sentry at the gate, even if you have a DOD sticker. VIP parking may be arranged through MCCDC Protocol, or the MCCDC SSec office.
Access to the Building
- The Davis Center is a secured facility. All visitors must check in with the security desk, located in the lobby, hours 0700-1630 M-F, except federal holidays.
- Cleared visitors will receive a red badge and are granted unescorted access. Cleared visitors are listed on the MCCDC Access Roster or have submitted a valid JPAS visit request with a Building 3300 POC to SMO M30000.
- Uncleared visitors will receive a green badge and require a pre-arranged escort from a cleared, permanent, Davis Center staff member at all times while in the building.
- Prohibited items in the Davis Center include all cell phones, non-government laptops, and any device with the capability to record and/or transmit audio, video, or photographic data.